Where are we?: Germany
countries Visited: 9
Days on the Road: 111

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Free For All Sundays

This person shows me non judgemental love, innocent and pure untainted love. No one has imprinted their brain with reasons to judge or to be jaded. When I see their picture my heart melts and it sometimes makes me cry. This person has breathed new life in to myself and into my family just when we needed it the most. Their curiosity makes me smile. Their smile makes all of my worries and problems disapear if only for a moment. When they are not with me I miss them, and when they are with me I soak up every moment. This person always has a home with me. This person has changed the way I view and value life with out knowing or doing a thing. This person hasnt even said their first word yet....he is only 10 months old, he is the most inspirational person in my life!

Nathan I love you


No comments:

Post a Comment