Where are we?: Germany
countries Visited: 9
Days on the Road: 111

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pizza Libretto


 Ricotta, roasted red peppers and basil bruchetta

 Potato, goat cheese and mozzarella fritters

 Eggplant, basil, tomato and salted ricotta pizza
 Margarita Pizza yummo

As I am sure you can tell from the pictures of our dinner it was fantastic, I can with out a doubt say I have never had better pizza in my life! the crust is the perfect mixture of soggy, crunchy and burnt...my mouth waters just thinking about it. The appetizers were a perfect preface to the pizza, portioned appropriatly, and packed full of flavor. If you are in Toronto and want some REAL pizza, go...GO...right now! ITS AMAZING!  

After mom and I had our amazing Neapolitan dinner, we went off in search of a frame for this wonderful center fold of the "Edible Toronto" Magazine. If you cant tell by the picture bellow its basically a periodic table of fruits and veg, when they come into season, and the best things to do with them. It is of course in accordance to Ontario Farming, but I thought it was wonderful...so wonderful I framed it and hung it up in my kitchen :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment