Where are we?: Germany
countries Visited: 9
Days on the Road: 111

Thursday, April 7, 2011

thirteen hours


I just got home from a very long work day and I am so ready for a cup of Davids tea, my book "committed" and then sleep! SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP!!!! Sleep is so important to your daily health and its something that I have not been getting close to enough of. I really need to work on that!

So far "committed" by Elizabeth Gilbert is pretty good. I am only 2 chapters in though but judging from her previous scribbles, I am sure I will like this one.

I am one of those people who doesn't watch a lot of TV but once I start watching a show I HAVE to watch it from episode one till the end...and its pretty much all I do. I get hooked on them and I cant not watch the next episode. I went through this last month with Criminal Minds, I would catch myself spending entire days off watching it, only getting up to pee or grab some grub. I am taking a vow right now to put an end to such shenanigan's. I need to expand my brain not let it melt. I will give allowances for movies once and a while, and I have to make an allowance once a week for GLEE when it comes back on but other then that this girl is spending her time with her nose in the books...where it should be! Although Criminal Minds was kind of educational, most shows that are on TV are not...like the one I am going to stop being addicted to right now, its funny but not helping my brain power.  So you herd it first folks...if you catch me watching/talking about a TV show give me a good old smack!!

Hope you all are having a wonderful week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment