Where are we?: Germany
countries Visited: 9
Days on the Road: 111

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

When I Cant Sleep

I clean my apartment, watch movies, read a wonderful book, go out with some amazing people and dance, alphabetize my book/DVD collection, fold my laundry, brainstorm blog ideas, cook, moisturize probably too much, move the furniture around to create a new space, do sit ups,text pretty much everyone on my contact list listen to music, cruise youtube, try and avoid facebook, do some yoga, try to fall asleep, meditate, write stories/blogs/recipes that don't make sense in the morning, check the clock constantly, pretend I am Adam Lambert and dance around my apartment to "For Your Entertainment", "day" dream about pretty ladies I have a crush on, call my mom, make a list of ways I can improve my life, and like I said earlier, make silly blog posts...welcome to my night, I have done pretty much every one of these things tonight because I had the night off and then could/cant fall asleep :-)

Not sleeping I guess can be kind of productive, at least all my chores are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment