Where are we?: Germany
countries Visited: 9
Days on the Road: 111

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Preparation

As I prepare for my month long challenge ( that you can vote for in the side panel <----) I have vowed to not but any groceries until I have used up most of the stock pile I have here. I want to be pretty much empty here at my apartment so when June first arrives I can do a nice market shop accordingly.

As well as I prepare for a month long food challenge...today I am preparing for my first dance class in about 4 years...it is tonight and I am super excited. Most of you probably don't know but i was a competitive dancer for about 16 years of my life. Its something I love but was never overly gifted at. So here I go back to the old Studio, for an hour long killer class...should be interesting :) I cant wait to see everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment