Where are we?: Germany
countries Visited: 9
Days on the Road: 111

Monday, May 2, 2011

Uh Huh Her



On Saturday night I had the opportunity to go and see Uh Huh Her perform at the Mod Club here in Toronto. It was an awesome show...shorter then I expected but awesome none the less! The girls ( Leisha Hailey and Camila Grey) were super sweet, although I kind of wished they communicated a little bit more with their audience. I mean its not often we get to see them perform live here in Toronto it would have been fun to hear some banter! Anyhoo they were wonderful, looked fantastic...sounded awesome...overall it was a fun time. It was a night full of pretty much every Toronto lesbian(and a few gays) pushed into the Mod Club looking hot and enjoying great music..so I really cant complain!


No comments:

Post a Comment