Where are we?: Germany
countries Visited: 9
Days on the Road: 111

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

excuses excuses excuses

So in light of recent events that have unfolded in my life I have made the executive decision to delay the month long challenge to July. Not because I cant do it right now, but because of my Opas passing, I had not been staying at my apartment all that much, witch means, i still have so much food here that needs to be gobbled up before I can start fresh. In other words I would rather wait till July then waste the food. So the good news is your still have a month to vote :) check the side bar to your left and pick one of the 4 choices :)

Side note: I know hes going to HATE me when he is older but does my nephew not have the cutest lil toosh ever???

No comments:

Post a Comment