Where are we?: Germany
countries Visited: 9
Days on the Road: 111

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Participate dont Anticipate



Right now I have so many daily count downs going on in my head, 233 days till i board a flight to portugal and spend 6 months in Europe, 4 more shifts at my current job, 5 more days until I can get into the kitchen at my new job and start working, and a day and a half till my favorite yoga class (and getting to see my bestest friend). I am sure there are more since I tend to live my life by lists and countdowns and progress reports. I think what I need is to live more in the moment and stop anticipating.  Appreciating what I am so lucky enough to be experiencing right now at this very moment, and think about tomorrow tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a fantastic Wednesday :)

I love you

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment