Where are we?: Germany
countries Visited: 9
Days on the Road: 111

Sunday, September 18, 2011

come on ontario....show me what you got!




Welcome to Ontario fall and thank you for the wonderful food that comes along with you! Tonight my family and I enjoyed a dinner of these fall favorites in Ontario. probably my favorite meal in months! I tried for the first time an Ambercup Squash. IT WAS AMAZING! cubed and boiled just till tender then fried in butter....yummmm, my mom mad her famous fried potatoes, we had oven roasted cauliflower and beets, parsnips and chicken breasts. Also a yummy strawberry cheese cake to wash it down....did i mention it was my sister in laws birthday :) Cheesecake is her favorite!!

More posts to come very soon! Hope everyone is well! 

Take care ladies and gents! 

Love Kristen! 

oh and HAPPY FALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment