Where are we?: Germany
countries Visited: 9
Days on the Road: 111

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday Night in Toronto




I have the evening off tonight and how did I choose to spend it? Relaxing at home and making chicken soup....its summer here in Toronto and we are just getting through a super warm heat wave and I decided it would be a good idea for soup :) Well it might not be the ideal temperature to be enjoying a hot soup but it turned out wonderful and was a nice homey, calming way to spend my evening!


Tomorrow Sarah (guest writer) and I are heading up to St Jacobs County to check out some of the Mennonite farming communities/shops! Stay tuned for a post early this week on our visit and some awesome pictures :)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend :)

Love Kristen

St Jacobs County Website


No comments:

Post a Comment