Where are we?: Germany
countries Visited: 9
Days on the Road: 111

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

100th Post- BIG announcment

So this is the 100th post of "happiness is a choice, long trip home" and the posts thus far have been about food, restaurants, travel, human rights,animal rights, gay rights and Eco-friendly ways of living.
So today I thought I would share with you some exciting news. On January 1st 2013, Sarah and I will be flying out to Spain where we will be staying for a minimum of 2 months (probably longer knowing us) and traveling Europe till our hearts are content. We are so excited to soak up European culture and eat our way across each country! You can look forward to hearing about our days and seeing pictures and maybe a few videos of our adventures!

Sarah and I have been travel buddies for the last 4 years but this is going to be our biggest adventure yet! Neither of us has been to Europe before, so uncharted territory is all that is in our future!Once we get there you will be getting daily (WiFi permitting) updates of our adventure, and until then posts will be going as they have been...about our adventures here in Toronto, cooking experiments and new ideas and tricks for life.

So on that note, I want to share with you an awesome new book I just got. Its called "Frozen Desserts" and is written by Francisco J Migoya. Its a wonderful book on all things frozen and a must have for every pastry chefs library. My favorite recipe that I have tried so far out of the book is the espresso semifreddo. Its smooth, creamy and rich but not so heavy that it makes you feel sick! Its an expensive book running about $75.00 at Chapters. I would say its worth the money! Check it out and let me know what your favorite are.

No comments:

Post a Comment