Where are we?: Germany
countries Visited: 9
Days on the Road: 111

Friday, August 17, 2012

GO GREEN THURSDAYS - NHARO


                                                                      Nharo!

   In honor of our Go Green Thursdays(Friday morning this week because Kristen sucks :-)), I thought I share this store I visited recently. Nharo, located at 543 Danforth Avenue. It’s direct trade store, offering African Art and jewelry. But that’s not what caught my eye.
   They had quite a few pieces made for recycled material, something I always enjoy. Bracelets made from old water pipes, necklaces from pop tops and recycled paper, and picture frames made from old food product boxes. My favorite hands down though was animal sculptures made from old pop cans, and aerosol cans. All these pieces were affordably priced, so check it out next time you’re on Danforth!

Nharo
543 Danforth Ave.
(416)828-6884
NHARO WEBSITE





1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for promoting us in the blogosphere. We appreciate it and so do the artists! Paul from Nharo!

    ReplyDelete