Where are we?: Germany
countries Visited: 9
Days on the Road: 111

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Go Green Thursday- Sleeping Naked is green

Sleeping Naked is Green

I Have writen about this book before, and I think it speaks volumes that I am writing about it again! Its one of my favorite reads, and a great one if you want to find simple ways to chip away at your carbon footprint.

Its about a girl from Toronto who, everyday, adds one new thing that is "green" to her way of living. It Starts out simple, like changing to 100% recycled papertowl, but then gets to unpluging her fridge, selling her car and cutting her hair!

The novel was written by Vanessa Farquharson and started out as a blog just like this one. It got picked up by a publisher and hit the shelves at bookstores all over Canada!!

The Blog Link is

http://greenasathistle.com/

I AM DEMANDING YOU BUY BORROW OR STEAL (dont steal...I was kidding) THIS BOOK!

Love Love Love

Kristen


No comments:

Post a Comment