Where are we?: Germany
countries Visited: 9
Days on the Road: 111

Monday, October 15, 2012

Announcments !!!!!

So I must make known that my absence since Thursday has not been because of laziness, but i have fallen pretty ill and haven't had much energy! I am happy to inform everyone that I am slowly back on the mend, and should be back to the regular programing  as of today!


Now on to the announcement! I have decided it would be a good idea to get more interactive with our readers. So in honor of that I am going to start having votes on the next food series (for when the SLM one is complete), food challenge ideas by you the reader, and last but not least, prize give aways!

Our First prize give away will happen when we hit 4000 views. My Post that day will have a question and the first person to email me with the correct response will be the winner. I will give you two clues, The question will have to do with a previous blog post, and the prize will be one of my favorite cook books!

GET READING :)

Love Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment