Where are we?: Germany
countries Visited: 9
Days on the Road: 111

Monday, October 29, 2012

Time is passing to fast!



So today is October 29/12 and it is exactly 63 days before we hop on a plane and spend a couple months in Europe. I cant believe how quickly time is going....it seems like yesterday we were back in college and talking about taking a trip to Switzerland to learn for an amazing chocolatier, or a trip to Spain to eat some amazing sea food...and now 6 years later its actually happening,.. in 63 days!

Our villa is wonderful. Less then a Kilometer from the ocean, with a roof top terrace and a pool. only 3 hours from Barcelona and 3.5 from Madrid! Its got two bedrooms and 3 beds, a full living room and dining room, kitchen and laundry facilities en suite! I didn't know where to start looking when we decided to rent a place for a couple months so i just googled cheap temporary accommodations in Spain. It led me to this awesome site airbnb.com. I had no idea this site existed...a few friends from Europe have herd of it but to me it was all new and wonderful!

I wont bore you with the hours i spend on this website looking for the perfect fit for Sarah and i...but eventually I found it...Sarah agreed and we booked!

I think this trip to Europe is going to give me a lot! My love for food and knowledge is going to grow 10 fold, it will give me some amazing new friends and places to call "home", it will give me back that fierce fire in my belly, a passion, that can sometimes get lost in a day to day world, and most important, I wish for it to give me a new appreciation for the city I call home!

So folks the count down is on...and you guys are coming with us...well not in our suitcases or anything, but in 2 months, 3 days, 13 hours, 24 minutes, and 12 seconds we will be on our way to our greatest adventure yet...and our computers will be right at our finger tips sharing every yummy experience we have!



No comments:

Post a Comment