Where are we?: Germany
countries Visited: 9
Days on the Road: 111

Thursday, December 27, 2012

the calm before the nervous storm!



It is exactly 5 days before Sarah and I take off for Europe! Christmas has just passed and its time to start thinking about packing up most of my life and moving it over the ocean! I have hot and cold feet! one moment i am so excited I am already there in my head, the next moment I am looking out my window at the 10cm of snow Toronto just got and I think of how much I love home and how much I am I am going to miss this place! Miss my girlfriend, my family, my newest little niece, my wonderful friends and well even my job! But I guess sometimes in life you have to do what your most scared of...do what takes a lot of courage in order to be who your suppose to be! I think this journey is at a tipping point in my life and will give me way more positive feedback about myself then I could find staying here in Toronto! It will also give me a new appreciation for the place I call home....or maybe find me a new place to call home??

Get ready folks, the fun is about to begin!

love Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment