Where are we?: Germany
countries Visited: 9
Days on the Road: 111

Monday, December 31, 2012

TOMORROW

Tomorrow we head out and over to spain! accross the ocean and to a totally different world. A world that I have never set foot in! Cultures that I have never experienced first hand! I decided to make myself a travel map Via www.travbuddy.com to see how much of the world I have already seen, and to help me keep track over the next couple months of where I will experience! I really thought that I wasnt doing to badly...but as of right now...I have only seen 2% of the world....I cant wait to keep adding to that percentage!



Good byes/see you laters are hard but they just make the reunions sweeter!

So see you later Canada...I love you...and I am excited to see you again some day!




No comments:

Post a Comment