Where are we?: Germany
countries Visited: 9
Days on the Road: 111

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

4000 views!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!




I cant believe that we have made it to 4000 views already!Thanks so much to everyone who reads and enjoys or reads and doesn't enjoy the sometimes long winded tales about the adventures of our travels.The love and support from everyone is appreciated so much! the comments, questions, criticisms and opinions are received with open arms, hearts and minds!

As Promised we will be doing a contest for one of my favorite Pastry books that will be coming up at the end of next week! 

There will be a question and all you have to do is leave the answer in the comment box below the blog entry (to come later next week). 

Thank you once again for helping me take the first step towards my dream of being paid to see the world...although I m not paid yet...maybe in the future! But for now Hasta Pronto from Spain and don't forget to check back for the contest question! 

xxx 
Kristen


..........yes I drew the picture myself .....and no its not for sale, I am quite the artist, I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment