Where are we?: Germany
countries Visited: 9
Days on the Road: 111

Sunday, March 6, 2011

And so its Sunday....WONDERFUL Sunday



So its Sunday evening and I have spent my day relaxing. Its my one day off a week and I am taking full advantage! Today I woke up and went to brunch with my momma. We went the the Lake view at Dundas and Ossington in the west end of down town Toronto. She had, french toast stuffed with peameal bacon, brie and Havarti cheese and I had crab cakes topped with poached eggs and a jerk yogurt. both were wonderful. Along side the bottomless coffee it made for a wonderful start to the day. After brunch we headed up to the local grocery store to pick up some odds and ends and then went to BMV...aka my FAVORITE book store. We went to the one at bloor and bathurst. and I was in heaven...after I spent way more money on books then I probably should have we made our way home. I spent my evening watching the Chronicles of Narnia: the lion the witch and the wardrobe, and prince Caspian. Still stuffed until now from brunch. Now my debate is what to have for a light dinner?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment