Where are we?: Germany
countries Visited: 9
Days on the Road: 111

Monday, January 24, 2011

Enviro Mondays (1)



 Switch to 100% recycled paper towels

Seventh generation is the brand I use and I find them wonderful. I try my best not to use paper towels but when I need to I always go for the recycles ones. Seventh Generation is 100% recycled with a min of 50% post consumer. They list all of their ingredients on their website so I think its worth checking out. I also think its worth saying that going to use a paper towel for all cleaning needs is also not the answer either. reusable cloths are still key in saving more trees, but for those times when only a paper towel will do...recycled is the way to go!!

Check out the link below and see for yourself :)

http://www.seventhgeneration.com/Recycled-Paper-Towels

No comments:

Post a Comment