Where are we?: Germany
countries Visited: 9
Days on the Road: 111

Monday, February 7, 2011

Travel plans



Latly I have been feeling such a serious urge to get away and travel. To learn about the world and myself on a year long adventure. I always have had this feeling but recently it has gotten so strong I cant think of anything else. I am planning to go to 15 countries over the course of 2012.

1. Japan
2. Thailand
3. Spain
4. Chile
5. Indonesia
6. India
7. Italy
8. Germany
9. Amsterdam
10. France
11. Acention Island
12. The Cook Islands
13. Jordan
14. Russia
15. Canada

I have a plan in action and if I find a travel buddy fantastic... if not...it will be a solo mission. Planning is the easy part, keeping my passion alive is simple, saying goodbye to friends and family and the city that I love...going to be the hardest thing I have ever done.

No comments:

Post a Comment