Where are we?: Germany
countries Visited: 9
Days on the Road: 111

Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Good Food and Market Show













Today I had such a wonderful sunday :) I woke up at about 7am, had a shower and headed down to the antique market at the St. Lawrence Market. I met up with one of the most wonderful people in my life and my best friend Cintia and we had a slow but petty good breakfast of french toast, scrambled eggs, bacon and coffee at a little pub called Paddingtons. Unfortunatly, I was so excited to see Cintia and about all the antiques that I forgot to take pictures...sorry. The antique market was wonderful, I even managed to pick up a set of 1970's hand painted ceramic mixing bowls.

I wont bore you with the work meeting that followed that.

After the meeting I had at work I met up with my mom and we tackled the "$Good Food and Market" food show at the international center. It was a good show, alot like the ones I have been to before. I was expecting more local, and market driven products, but I guess I cant complain I got some pretty sweet swag out of the deal( Including a HUGE bag of popcorn).

I somehow managed to get out of helping my brother and sister in law into their new home, but after the food show I went and visited their new place and was so happy for them. It was MASSIVE. Not at all what I was expecting!

Now I sit at home watching season two of Departures while I eat my HUGE bag of popcorn and write this blog. Next Stop. Reading time.....I really need to get into a habbit of finishing a book before I start a new one!

No comments:

Post a Comment