Where are we?: Germany
countries Visited: 9
Days on the Road: 111

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Off on an Adventure

Packed up and Ready to go, I am just sitting here making a cheat sheet of Portuguese phrases and words so that I can comprehend some of what we will be experiencing in the next few days!

We are headed to Portugal in a few hours and from there we are going to come back into Spain and venture around the south of it...and if everything going according to plan we are going to go even further south to Morocco!

We have gotten comfy in our lives in our little house in Spain,I think its about time to shake things up a bit and step out of our comfort zone :)

I am not sure what the wifi accesability with be like so I might have to kick it old school and write down the stories on paper then send them out to you lot when we get back in about a weeks time! So get ready for a Photo blog of our weeks adventure and I am sure some pretty funny stories :)

Love Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment