Where are we?: Germany
countries Visited: 9
Days on the Road: 111

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

todays the day!

Good Morning Interwebs!

Today is the day and I think it  hit me...! I have only been up for about an hour and I have already been hit with a gun fire of emotions...

terrified, excited, hurt, happy, confident, stupid, immense love, so much sadness mixed with happiness, and I guess well just uncertainty!

So here I go off to pack...and get myself ready for what will hopefully be a life changing trip and a mind clearing adventure!

I am excited to be able to deal with my brain with out the pressures of home, and be able to deal with the pressures of home when I get back and hopefully have a clear mind myself!

I am excited to learn to let go of this habit I have of over thinking everything and worrying about everyone accept myself!

I am excited to see my friends scattered all over Europe and hopefully meet some new ones!

This blog is going to turn into the everyday experiences of us on our journey, but don't worry that will still include lots of food!

So I guess see you across the ocean friends!

Love Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment