Where are we?: Germany
countries Visited: 9
Days on the Road: 111

Sunday, April 3, 2011

No Cash and Cracked Pots

This week has really been a week sent to test me! First I stupidly put a ceramic pot on the stove top and cracked it....causing a minor fire to break out in my kitchen...not one of my most proud kitchen moments.Last night I came home to a note on my door from my landlord about my rent, I put it in the drop box, but he cant find it...once again another lesson learned NEVER EVER pay rent in cash!!!!!!! All I can say is that I am so grateful I have my best friend here to help me through this... The rent problem is still in limbo....i havent been sleeping much! PLUS waiting for my landlord to let me know whats going on has made me miss my favorite yoga class ever! I am very very sad today!!!!!



On top of all that I am having major work issues, and cant really decide what my next life step will be...but I got a new lesbian movie called Go Fish and had a wonderful brunch at the Drake Hotel with my mom...I will watch and hope this all works out and was just the universe trying to tell me to not be so trusting of everyone...or cook wear!!!

review on the Drake Hotels brunch will be posted up later tonight...after this rent issue is *fingers crossed* resolved and I have had an entire bottle of wine :)

hope all of your weeks have been full of joy and enlightenment

Until tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment