Where are we?: Germany
countries Visited: 9
Days on the Road: 111

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Finding a Cheese Shop- PARIS FRANCE



Now of all the things to do in Paris, I would think that finding a cheese shop would be one of the easiest! WRONG! I dont know if we were in the wrong area, or just kept missing them but we walk for 2 hours before we found one!

(Thank you Levis Street!)

But boy was this cheese shop worth the 2 hour saunter through Paris. It is situated on a small little market style street that made our hearts sing! Rotisserie chickens spinning away right on the street, cheese, wine, and wonderful cafes line the edges and Sarah and I walk right through out little piece of heaven in Paris!

I feel horrible now because I cant remember the name of the Shop, but its the only on on Levis Street!

When we walked in that horrifically amazing smell smacks us in the face and our little slice of heaven is made so much better! We got way to much cheese, and even some awesome cured duck sausage and a wonderful black fig compote :) AND IT WAS SO CHEAP! I Swear the only thing that saves me from being a cheese-a-holic at home is the price of the good stuff in Canada! I dont think I should be allowed to live in Paris! 

So after our long trek we went home with bags full of our Parisian dinner and enjoyed a wonderful night with our adoptive French family!


No comments:

Post a Comment