Where are we?: Germany
countries Visited: 9
Days on the Road: 111

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

National Post



Be Still My Heart


  I have some very exciting news to share; one of my photos posted on instagram, was seen by National Post Newspaper. Yes my Honey Lavender Chicken will be used in their new Gastropost; a community of food lovers, who go on weekly missions. They have also asked me to join the group.
  As I understand it, we will be given a food challenge each week, and the results will be posted in the National Post, and on their website gastropost.com. I am always up for a challenge, so I accepted.
  Today I got my first mission, which is to feast! Since it Thanksgiving, they want to see our feast, and our favorite part, plus how we use our left overs.
  I’m excited to be part of this new adventure, and look forward to new challenges, and sharing the results with you.

For more information;
www.nationalpost.com
www.gastropost.nationalpost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment